blog search engine

Custom Search

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Strong Moms

Take the StrongMoms Empowerment Pledge 


Strong moms rock, and I am proud to know many. Strong moms make difficult choices for the benefit of their children, yet don't sacrifice their individuality at their expense. Strong moms do what is right for their child, even when it seems like everything else is going wrong. Strong moms support and encourage one other, and are there to lend a hand during tough times without judging or criticizing. Strong moms may sometimes feel like their strength is diminished and may need a friend to remind them about what they are capable of, and that's why I took the pledge to support moms. 

Head over to strongmomsempower.com and take the pledge yourself.







 

 I'm participating in a blog campaign with One2One Network. I was not paid to participate in this campaign. All ideas and opinions in this blog are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment