blog search engine

Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2015

Renuzit Pearl Scents review

Because I am a Purex Insider, I was chosen to try and review the new Renuzit Pearl Scents fragrance product.  I love having my home smell fresh, so I was excited to see how it worked compared to the spray product I currently use. 




I was sent the Blue Sky Breeze scent to test. Other scents available are: Seductive Pineapple, After the Rain, Serenity, and Tranquil.  This air freshener is composed of beads of essential oils and is supposed to last up to 30 days.

I set this product on a shelf in my living room. The fresh scent instantly wafted around, but was not overwhelming. The jar that it comes in is attractive and unobtrusive.

After having the product sitting on the shelf for a few days, I did not notice much scent coming from it, so I gave it a quick shake (it has a lid with a pretty design that is open to let the scent come through). This reactivated the beads of essential oils and sent the scent out into the room again.

I really like this product and I am looking forward to trying the other scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment