blog search engine

Custom Search

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap Review

Through the Purex Insider program, I received two bottles of Dial's limited edition holiday hand wash to try and blog about. I was pretty excited to receive both a Santa and a Holiday Scene dispenser to test out in my home just in time for holiday decorating.

The Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap collection includes four dispenser designs: Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane and Holiday Scene. They are cute and festive. Each one contains Dial Complete's #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash formula that kills 99.99% of germs. They are filled with wonderful smelling foaming hand soap (although they did not include info on what "flavor" I received...pomegranate? cranberry? I don't know, but I really liked the scent).

As soon as I opened the box,  I put one in the kitchen and one in my bathroom.  The hand wash foams well, smells good, and is gentle on  hands.

You can get some for yourself at any major retailer where you normally purchase Dial.

Learn more at:
www.DialSoap.com
Dial on Facebook 


Keep a lookout for an upcoming giveaway from Purex right here on this blog!




Dial provided a free sample of the Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review it. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment